Oxford University Engineering Society is one of the largest academic societies in Oxford. Its mailing list reaches out to the entire body of Engineering undergraduates, including students of Engineering Science and Engineering, Economics and Management. In addition, OU EngSoc also have a wide audience of non-engineers with a keen interest in technology.
OU EngSoc aims to promote the interest in engineering in Oxford. Each term we organise speaker events, trips and other activities related to all engineering fields.
- Speakers Events/Presentations - to inspire and inform.
- Workshops/Site visits - to give engineers hands-on experience.
- Social events - to develop a community of active engineers.
The Society is run by a Committee elected by our members each year. See the committee section for detail. Find out more about our events!
Click here for useful engineering web links →
- Life membership: 10 pounds.
- Year membership: 5 pounds.
- Learn more about how to join us.
A copy of the Oxford University Engineering Society Constitution is available on request.